RDS BACK UP SIGHTS FOR GLOCK 10/15 Yard Zero
- These sights are designed to give you the same zero as Glock factory sights which is a 10/15 yard zero depending on your hold. If you want a 20/25 yard zero, please see our other model of RDS sights RDS BACK UP SIGHTS FOR GLOCK – 20/25 YARD ZERO
- Our RDS back-up sights are NOT Suppressor Sights, they are a lower 1/3 height that have been designed to promote the highest amount of accuracy while not obstructing your sight picture on pistols equipped with a RDS (Red Dot Sight)
- These RDS BackUp sights are compatible with Glock MOS or direct mounted RDS (milled slides) The perfect aftermarket backup sights!
- **Not compatible with DeltaPoint Pro** If you’re looking for those, RDS BACK UP SIGHTS FOR DELTAPOINT PRO ON GLOCK MODELS
- Highlights include fitment tolerances perfectly specified for rock solid lock up on factory dovetail cut, serrated back facing surfaces for glare reduction, and designed with beveled edges on all sides to prevent snagging when holstering & unholstering.
- Our RDS backup sights include a rear sight set screw to eliminate rear sight drift!
- These sights are modeled after factory Glock sights. Thus giving you a 10 yard or 15 yard zero depending upon your hold.
- We machine our RDS back up sights out of 4140 steel for a solid construction and then we treat them in black nitride to promote optimal corrosion resistance while concealed carry.
Like our other Continuous Precision products, they are manufactured 100% in the USA!